Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Getaway!

February 28th will be our (mine and Steve's) 15th wedding anniversary, so we decided on a little getaway! My husband is the best: where did he want to wisk me away to? Northern Indiana!!! My favorite place! We are planning our strategy for the weekend: we have auctions to hit, amish barn sales, and visiting our favorite amish friend; not to mention all the cute stores in town, and who can forget the FOOD!

Steve and I have been very busy in the shop and have made quite a few new pieces, some have already been sold! We are hoping to get some new inspiration down here, so look for some new posts and pictures soon!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- Can't wait to see the new creations/ideas! Hope you had a fun little get away as you celebrated 15 years of marriage. What a great accomplishment that many don't even make anymore these days ! I'm sure that Steve is afraid of what the maid-of-honor would do to him- LOL!!!! Congrats on 15 years and here's to many MANY more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Becky! You're right he is scared of my maid of honor LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We had a great weekend away and we are having so much fun working in the shop- hopefully we will continue to sell things, otherwise I will have a house full!!!!

      See ya soon!

      Delete

Blog Archive