Thursday, October 25, 2012

MOM's goose

Did you know my mom loves to Bake????

Most moms love to bake cookies, pies, brownies,etc...... not my mom!!!

I walked in my mom's back entry and it smelled soooo good! It was a combination of vanilla and cinnamon.... it smelled delicous! I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom sitting like an excited little kid next to the oven, watching anxiously at the cookie sheet in the oven.

I went over to see what all the excitment was about and to my surprise.... there was a GOOSE in the oven! Only my mom would sew a goose and then bake it!

It turned out really cute and it will be at the Beneath the Tree Sale on Nov. 9th... come check it out!

~Blessings

1 comment:

  1. you are so right- ONLY YOUR MOM!!!!!! but you better watch it you are headed down that same road Marcy Lynn and one day Madison will be saying the same thing about you :) Can't wait to see all the things that only you and your mom create at the sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive