Friday, October 7, 2016

Today is the day!!!


Today is the Day?!

Over the past couple of weeks it seems that every time I turn on the local news or scroll thru my Facebook updates, it's full of tragic accidents. Lives taken in an instant...and it makes you start to think! 
Am I ready?  Is my heart right with the Lord?
Have I told AND shown my family and friends how much I love them?  
Let me tell you, I have been doing alot of thinking!

With all of this sadness and thinking, it brought to me the urgency of LIVING!
What do I mean by that? 
I mean truly LIVING my life to the fullest! 

First thing I did. ..quit the diet I was trying (wasn't working anyway! )...I want to enjoy my food! 
I also started looking at my "purpose in life?"...am I doing what God has called me to do? Am I using the gifts God has given me? Watch out peeps...I have a renewed sense of urgency when it comes to talking about Jesus!
And then there is the BIG one....Am I spending my time wisely? If today is my last day...have I LIVED?
I think I need to watch a little less Netflix, and pursue a few more dreams!

One of the things that has been on my mom's bucket list is going to Waco, Texas...to the Magnolia Silos....Chip and Joanna's store! I thought it was a great "dream", but not reality. ...until I found cheap airfare to Dallas!
I quickly called dad and asked permission to surprise her...and the rest is history! 
We are going to waco....mom,  madison,  and I are flying to waco for 5 days later this winter to fulfill a dream....we are LIVING! Money will come and go, dirty dishes and laundry will be there when we get back. ...but the memories we will make during this trip will be worth everything!


So....TODAY is the day we start planning, and today is the day we continue dreaming!

God bless each and everyone of you...and keep LIVING...TODAY!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course...you and steve should meet us there with the big rig and we would have plenty of room for our packages!!! ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Blog Archive