Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome to Farmhouse Friday's

FRiDAY..Yes!!! We made it!!!

Well, it's definitely a T.G.I.F kind of Friday around here....as I call it: the" Back to fall" reality has set in...we are back in the full swing of "busy life"...& we are all looking forward to the weekend!

As we announced earlier.... we are going to post every Friday here on the blog. .. sometimes it will be things for sale.... but not everytime... as fun as that would be...LIFE gets in the way ;)

So... you will see other things. . Maybe a new recipe ( probably not too many,  we would rather be in the shop! )... sometimes a cool find that we came across... or sometimes things we are working on...you will just have to watch and see!

We have been working on custom orders this week. .. wreaths,  signs,  arrangements,  wedding decor,  signs again. .. but I did make a couple of these:


Pallet pumpkins! These were fun to make,  a little tricky with our hand held jigsaw...I prefer the table top one. .. but I was impatient; )
This pic was before it was completely finished... I dry brushed it and added a crow.


One last thing: today is my handy hubby's birthday!  
Happy Birthday Steve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive