Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Fall!

Well, I think it is feeling a little "fall" around here!  I have to say....it is definately one of my favorites!  I love wearing sweatshirts,  watching football, drinking apple cider, and. ..of course the deep rich colors of fall!! It makes everything feel cozy and warm!

This week on the farm its been a little crazy with mom working on her puppet program and my kids football and soccer schedules. ..... but we managed to make a few things:)

We have been blessed with some "new friends".. so I will recap how this works. ... if there is something you see that you would like to purchase.... please comment on the Facebook page, or the blog, or email me at: smam4@live.com,  or simply call mom at 616-896-9864.... first come,  first serve:)  

Ps... then we can arrange a pick up time! 


This is an old window 20x 24 worth a wispy grapevine wreath and hook. ..... $40

Vintage Barn wood with a burlap pocket and mini sunflowers... $18
Burlap wreath with chevron and black flower.... $20
Wooden pumpkin and crow set (3pc)...... $15
Galvanized sap pail with black burlap bow. .. $15.   (Mum not included)
Oh, and the wooden FALL sign.... $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive