Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry + Happy- Snow = Christmas????

One thing you probably didn't know. ..I like Algebra!
There is nothing wrong with a challenging algebraic equation to get your brain working and your blood pressure high..... (I must have got this from my dad...I lost mom at algebraic equation!!!)
But this one is stumping me:
Merry + Happy - Snow = Christmas????

We have had over 30 inches of snow. ..in November. ....but now, no snow for christmas???
Like my 14 year old said. .. "This is one messed up year!"
My answer to this equation?  GOD! God is in control.... and even if it doesn't seem "christmasy" outside....it sure does inside my house!!!! Hope yours does to! 
If not. ..we can help;)
We are still finding time to fill the little barn. .. so check out today's posting or give us a call for a time to stop by the barn... inventory is always changing! 
As always message, comment,  or call 616.896.9864.
Christmas Blessings from the farm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive