Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Snow Day!!!!

It might be a little frightful outside,  but it is surely warm inside today!
Snow days are special little surprises to our week....it makes your busy schedule stand still for a day (for some of us, for some it creates more headaches. .. sorry for those).....but oh, so precious time.

What to do with all that time?

Well... here are a few ideas:
• make some hot cocoa and popcorn and watch Netflix or movies ALL DAY long with the kids! .....my personal favorite!!!!

• cuddle up with lots of blankets, coffee and a good book....if you know me, this won't happen ;)

• grab your old photo albums and show the kids all the fun things you did WITH them and FOR them when they were little,  because yes, today I am the most boring mom EVER!......today, this is my reality;)

• sewing, painting,.... all things I find fun. ... after spending hours on pinterest last night during the storm. ..I have tons of ides, but NO supplies. ...ugh:(

• cleaning and sorting. .... attack those closets and drawers and make more room for the new purchases this year!....this is what mom is doing today,  NOT ME, have fun mom ;)

So... what am I really doing. ...I  (and my "happy" children...) are ripping out my bathroom. ..yes, drawers will be emptied,  cabinetry tore out,  shower tile will be gone. .. the tub with come out when my hubby gets home. ..... bathroom demolition WILL happen TODAY....I L.O.V.E this snow day!!!

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I will.... stay safe and be warm..... and hopefully the weather will be better next week and we will post some new things that we have in the barn for sale!

~Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive