Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring is here!

Happy Friday!!!! Happy Spring!!!

The weatherman says spring is here....and it might even hit 58° this weekend!!!!
I had my slider door open yesterday for fresh air, and my dirty  windows are starting to bother me....spring cleaning is starting. ....maybe; )
But one thing is for sure, the" barn" sidewalk is free of snow and we are ready to share some of our spring"goodies".
Today,  I have posted a few things. ...you may comment/message/ call if you see something you want. ... OR....next Friday,  yes....Next Friday,  March 20...we will have the barn open...packed with lots of things we've made or "found" over the winter. ..there is way too much to post,  So...feel free to stop by next Friday,  March 20th from 9 am -noon.
IF this time doesn't work for you,  let us know. ...we will gladly open the barn by appointment!

~Blessings  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive