Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Friday!

This is where I am writing from today.....mentally!!!

Doesn't it look so sunny and warm,  refreshing and relaxing????

Yes, it does! But as soon as I look up from my computer, I see snow, snow, snow!!!
Reality is starting to set in here, winter is way to long! And its way to cold!!!!
We have been lucky to see a few beautiful sunny days with the glistening snow,  but now the long, dreary days are starting to get to me....blahhh!
I am lucky enough to be able to work in the greenhouse, and see the promise of spring,  but when I get outside the cold air and snow smacks me in the face!

Sooo over it......But we have been "picking" and making some things on these cold blustery days. ..so as soon as the weather gets a little better. ..and we can get in the barn. ..we will post some of our "new" creations and finds! 

We would love to see you....soon, I hope!

Stay Warm. ..Think Warm....its almost spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive