Friday, March 27, 2015

Will it ever feel like spring???

Last night as the snowflakes were flying,  I had the opportunity with my work "family" to play in the dirt.
Now, if you know me at all....you know I love flowers and playing in the dirt....so we headed to Garden Crossings in Zeeland.
We had a planting party. ...we chose a container and 5 different "proven winners", and planted!!! Heidi and her team at Garden Crossings explained everything very well,  answered all our crazy questions,  and had lots of idea books for us to look at.
Now, before I sound like an infomercial....I will say this,  they didn't ask me to promote this or give me any free flowers ( I have plenty of my own;))
But....the reason I am gushing.....these are good people....hardworking people...people who trying so hard to make this family business work!
So...please consider supporting them. ..this weekend they are having another planting party that is open to the public. ...if playing in the dirt isn't your thing,  consider visiting their retail store that contains beautiful annuals and perennials this spring!!!!

Questions???

 Call Heidi Grasman at 616-875-6355.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive