Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday

This morning I was waiting for my energetic child to come jump into bed after Steve left, to join me for a few snuggles, discuss the days events,  and watch the news....but no footsteps. She is gone....its going to be a long 10 days. No hugs, no silly faces  or laughs, no crafting, no one to help clean,  and definitely no baked goods. ..no fun...madison is gone and she brings these things into our home! I miss her already!
So.....this morning as I was laying there...by myself,  missing Madison..... the gravity of Good Friday hit me!
Can you imagine "sacrificing" your child?  "Letting" them beat, stab, nail...your child?  "Watching"your child suffer, while you have the ability to make it all stop????

I can't even i.m.a.g.i.n.e!!!!

Well, our Heavenly Father did....God DID...for us...unbelievable! How could He do that? For US...He "had" to do it for us...He "chose" to do it for us....that to is unbelievable!

It makes me think back to a song I sang with my youth girls. ...
"Amazing love,  how can it be, that my Jesus would die for me, yes I know its true". ....

Amazing love,  that's what our Heavenly Father did for us, what Christ did for me.

No matter how unloved we feel, or how unlovable we make ourselves. ..we ARE loved. ..with an amazing heavenly love!

Happy Good Friday and Easter!
He Lives!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marcy! What beautiful thoughts these are. You are blessed to be a blessing. Let's get together end of next week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive