Friday, September 4, 2015

.....and it's over...almost!

The end is here....the final weekend of summer. Boo hoo!

This summer seemed so short....It feels like it's over, and just beginning all at the same time. ...this weather has been so confusing!

It's party time at the lake this weekend! We are sending off summer with lots of birthday fun this weekend. Its been a week of birthdays. ...my "little" brother turned 30, mom turned 60, and my hubby turns 40 tomorrow!  We will be soaking up the rays and eating...all weekend!

Then....reality hits...back to school!
I l.o.v.e my summer with the kids...but I am secretly looking forward to some structure and even a little "free" time that school provides for me!

So, bring on Fall...and bring in those beautiful fall colors!  One of favorite things about fall (besides sweatshirts and jeans) is the colors of fall. They are so rich and deep, yet bold and warm. ....it makes my house seem like a home. ..all cozy and warm,  yet cheerful and inviting after the summer!

If your like me....you are itching for mums and pumpkins,  wool blankets and warm toss pillows...and it starts NEXT WEEK!!!

In order to celebrate fall. ...we will have the barn open NEXT Friday...September 11 from 9-3 and it is full of new (and old....very old, antique old...) things!

Come celebrate fall...and back to school with us..and get ready to make your house a home for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive