Monday, September 24, 2018

hello fall

hello fall....I think I love you?!

I l.o.v.e summer!
I love the laid back, no schedule, floating in the lake, grilling every night, ice cream cone, flip flop kind of summer days!!!

But the last few days in west michigan have been AMAZING!
No humidity!
T-shirt by day, sweatshirt by night kind of weather! If we could keep this weather, I would consider my love for fall equal to my love of summer!

But let's be honest... it's hard to love fall when you know what's coming after these beautiful fall days...... cold, dreary winter. Boo hoo! 😫.

The only thing I look forward to during the winter is Christmas. I enjoy the family time,  the food, the music, but most of all... the decorating!!!
My house is currently busting at the seams with fall decor, but I will gladly replace it with christmas lights, red buffalo check things and christmas trees...soon, very soon!
We are starting to get into the christmas groove. Mom and I have already been working on things for our Christmas on the Farm sale!

This year's dates are:
Thursday,  November 15 6-8pm
Friday,  November 16 9am-2pm

The farmhouse, blessing barn, and picker's place will be full again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive