Monday, January 30, 2017

It's finally Monday!?!

Yes, you read it correctly!

It's Monday!  Which in my little world,  it means picking up after the teenage tornados I have,  laundry...lots of laundry, and working late at the dental office.... and then finally collapsing on the couch and listening to my hubby snore while I waste my brain watching Netflix.

Now I know that doesn't seem exciting to anyone....and since your Monday's are probably just as exciting as mine...We thought it was time to make our Mondays more exciting, you know,  something to look forward to...that makes Monday sound so much better, right????

YES! So,for the month of February (the "love" month)...we are going to post things that we loved from our Magnolia trip. We have been busy back in the shop creating our Magnolia knockoffs and are ready to share with you!

We will post items every Monday morning for the month of February and you will be able to comment, message, or call to purchase the items and then at your convenience you can stop by the barn to pick it up!
Sounds pretty easy right?
If not, send us a message or give us a call and we will explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive